不知道該如何選擇?
讓咨詢顧問主動聯系你吧!
深圳新東方夏令營小編提示大家,盛夏酷暑你會表達嗎?可別再說 I'm hot了這可是要鬧笑話的哦??纯葱【帪槟銣蕚涞漠斚伦領N的“天氣熱”的表達。
I can't bare the heat; I am leaking!
我受不了這么熱,我渾身都在出汗!
It's stifling! I can hardly breathe。
天氣太悶熱了!我都沒法呼吸了。
I'm sweating fat!
我在出脂肪!
I am sweating like a pig, and I'm not doing anything。
雖然我什么都沒做,但還是汗流浹背。
It's not just hot; it's Africa hot! This weather is terrible。
不止是熱,是像非洲一樣熱!天熱得嚇人。
Flies are falling down tired!
熱得蒼蠅都紛紛落下來!
It's hot enough to melt hell!
熱得足以把地獄溶化了!
Today is a thermometer breaker!
今天熱得溫度計都要爆了!
It's raining fire! Let's stay at home!
不是下雨,是在下火?。?讓我們待在家里!
Sticky as a box of frogs。
像一盒子青蛙一樣黏。
It's so hot my tongue is hanging out。
熱得我把舌頭耷拉出來了!
It's as hot as in a sauna!
熱的像在蒸桑拿!
You could boil a kettle on your head。
你可以在頭上將水燒沸。
It's so dry the trees are following the dogs around。
太干了,樹下都圍著一圈狗。
You could fry eggs on the sidewalk!
人行道上可以煎蛋了。